You are here
Resources from the ODC include guidance, application forms and templates.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- GuidanceGuidance for completing an import or export licence application for narcotic, psychotropic and precursor substances.
- GuidanceInformation for all medicinal cannabis permit holders (cultivators, producers and manufacturers) to complete the quarterly cannabis reporting template.
- GuidanceInformation for applicants who intend to apply for a medicinal cannabis permit for medicinal or scientific purposes – cultivation and production activities.
- GuidanceInformation for applicants who intend to apply for a medicinal cannabis permit for medicinal or scientific purposes – manufacture activities.
- LegislationThe Therapeutic Goods Order No. 93 (Standard for Medicinal Cannabis) ensures that medicinal cannabis products meet quality standards, whether or not those products are imported or manufactured domestically.
- LegislationThe Narcotic Drugs (Licence Charges) Regulation 2016 puts into place the regulatory licence charges for licences relating to medicinal cannabis, commercial cannabis research and non-commercial cannabis research as provided for under the Narcotic Drugs (Licence Charges) Act 2016.
- GuidanceGuidance for completing an application for a new licence to cultivate, produce and/or manufacture medicinal cannabis or cannabis material.
- PresentationsWebinar slides from the Medicinal cannabis reform single licence reform information session held on 13 October 2021.
- LegislationThe Narcotic Drugs Amendment (Medicinal Cannabis) Regulations 2021 introduced a requirement for a review of the medicinal cannabis scheme to be undertaken.