You can narrow down the results using the filters
97 result(s) found, displaying 26 to 50
- Application formsApplication form: Major variation to a medicinal cannabis licence – Changes affecting location of a licensed premisesApplication form to vary a medicinal cannabis licence for changes to the affecting location of a licensed premises.
- Application formsApplication form: Major variation to a medicinal cannabis licence – Changes affecting layout of a premises, facility, security measures or activitiesApplication form to vary to a medicinal cannabis licence for changes affecting layout of a premises, facility, security measures or activities.
- LegislationTherapeutic Goods Order No. 93 (Standard for Medicinal Cannabis)The Therapeutic Goods Order No. 93 (Standard for Medicinal Cannabis) ensures that medicinal cannabis products meet quality standards, whether or not those products are imported or manufactured domestically.
- Application formsApplication form: Major variation to a medicinal cannabis licence – Other mattersApplication form for a major variation to a medicinal cannabis licence – Other matters.
- PublicationsBusiness plan: January-June 2022The Office of Drug Control Business Plan for January-June 2022 is now available.
- LegislationNarcotic Drugs Act 1967The Narcotic Drugs Act 1967 gives effect to some of Australia’s obligations under the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961.
- LegislationNarcotic Drugs (Licence Charges) Regulation 2016The Narcotic Drugs (Licence Charges) Regulation 2016 puts into place the regulatory licence charges for licences relating to medicinal cannabis, commercial cannabis research and non-commercial cannabis research as provided for under the Narcotic Drugs (Licence Charges) Act 2016.
- PublicationsCost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS) - Regulation of medicinal cannabis 2020-21Information on how the Office of Drug Control implements cost recovery for regulatory activities.
- PublicationsCost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS) - Regulation of medicinal cannabis 2021-22Information on how the Office of Drug Control implements cost recovery for regulatory activities.
- GuidanceGuidance: Completing export permit applications for narcotic, psychotropic and precursor substancesGuidance for completing an export permit application for narcotic, psychotropic and precursor substances.
- GuidanceGuidance: Completing an application for a permit to import kava for medical and/or scientific purposesGuidance for completing an application for a permit to import kava for medical and/or scientific purposes.
- GuidanceGuidance: Completing a medicinal cannabis licence application formGuidance for completing an application for a new licence to cultivate, produce and/or manufacture medicinal cannabis or cannabis material.
- PresentationsPresentation: Medicinal cannabis reform - Single licence reform (Information session)Webinar slides from the Medicinal cannabis reform single licence reform information session held on 13 October 2021.
- GuidanceGuidance note 1: Testing of cannabis, cannabis resin and products manufactured from cannabis and cannabis resinGuidance note for 'Testing of cannabis and cannabis resin' updated.
- LegislationNarcotic Drugs Amendment (Medicinal Cannabis) Regulations 2021The Narcotic Drugs Amendment (Medicinal Cannabis) Regulations 2021 introduced a requirement for a review of the medicinal cannabis scheme to be undertaken.
- PublicationsAustralian Government response to the Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs Committee report: Inquiry into the Regulator of Medicinal Cannabis Bill 2014Response to the report on the inquiry into the RMC Bill
- PublicationsAustralian Government response to the Senate Community Affairs References Committee report: Inquiry into Current barriers to patient access to medicinal cannabis in AustraliaThe Australian Government response to the Inquiry into current barriers to patient access to medicinal cannabis has now been published.
- GuidanceGuidance note: Medicinal Cannabis Scheme specification of Variation ApplicationsGuidance for completing a variation application for a medicinal cannabis permit or licence or a cannabis research permit or licence.
- PublicationsConsultation paper: Kava pilot phase 2: Allowing the commercial importation of kavaOn 11 October 2019, the Prime Minister, the Hon Scott Morrison MP, announced that the Australian Government is stepping up its commitment to the Pacific by launching the kava pilot program (pilot). The pilot involves the relaxation of kava related prohibited import regulations to allow Australians more access to kava and its benefits.
- PresentationsPresentation: Kava pilot phase 2 design (easing the restrictions on the commercial importation of kava)Presentation slides from the Kava pilot phase 2 design webinar on 4 November 2020.
- GuidanceGuidance: Specification of variation applicationsGuidance specifying variation application types to vary a medicinal cannabis licence or permit.
- GuidelinesGuideline. Security of medicinal cannabisGuideline to assist licence applicants and holders in designing and meeting security standards that are required for the cultivation, production and manufacture of medicinal cannabis.
- PublicationsCost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS): Regulation of medicinal cannabis, March 2020Information on how the Office of Drug Control implements cost recovery for regulatory activities associated with the direct costs of processing licence and permit applications for the cultivation of medicinal cannabis and the ongoing monitoring and compliance of the regulatory scheme.
- Application formsForm: Informed consentThis form authorises the Office of Drug Control (Department of Health and Aged Care) to obtain information on an individual named in an application for the grant or variation of a licence under the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967.
- PublicationsIndustry consultation paper: Medicinal cannabis cost recovery frameworkA comprehensive review of the Medicinal Cannabis Cost Recovery Framework was undertaken in
late 2019 and early 2020. This paper presents the findings of that review.