Resources from the ODC include guidance, application forms and templates.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- PublicationsInformation on how the Office of Drug Control implements cost recovery for regulatory activities associated with the direct costs of processing licence and permit applications for the cultivation of medicinal cannabis and the ongoing monitoring and compliance of the regulatory scheme.
- Application formsThis form authorises the Office of Drug Control (Department of Health and Aged Care) to obtain information on an individual named in an application for the grant or variation of a licence under the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967.
- PublicationsA comprehensive review of the Medicinal Cannabis Cost Recovery Framework was undertaken in
late 2019 and early 2020. This paper presents the findings of that review.
- PublicationsThe Government is inviting feedback on the proposal to implement a single medicinal cannabis licence under the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967 and other associated reforms to the licence application process.
- GuidelinesGuideline to assist licence applicants and holders to assess whether they are fit and proper to hold a licence to cultivate, produce or manufacture medicinal cannabis and products.
- GuidelinesGuideline to assist licence applicants and holders in designing and meeting standards required for record keeping and reporting matters related to cultivation, production and manufacture of medicinal cannabis.
- Application formsInformation for applicants who intend to apply for a permit to export narcotic, psychotropic and precursor substances from Australia.
- PublicationsInformation on how the Office of Drug Control implements cost recovery for regulatory activities.
- PublicationsA total of 50 submissions were received in response to the public consultation between 22 Feb to 22 March 2019. Read the published submissions.
- PublicationsThe 2016 amendments to the ND Act included a requirement in section 26A that the Minister cause a review of the operation of the Act to be undertaken as soon as possible after the second anniversary of the commencement of the 2016 amendments.
- PublicationsThe Australian Government is exploring the appropriate mechanism to increase the quantity of kava that may be imported into Australia by incoming passengers for personal use.
- GuidanceGuidance note: Sponsored import and supply of unregistered medicinal cannabis products – Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956Update to guidance on sponsored import and supply of unregistered medicinal cannabis products.
- Application formsApplication form for permission to import substances under Regulation 5G and 5H of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956.
- Application formsApplication form for a licence to export precursor substances controlled under Regulation 10AB of the Customs (Prohibited Exports) Regulations 1958.
- Application formsApplication form: Addition of proposed import/export activities (of controlled substances) to an import/export licenceApplication form to vary an import and/or export licence (narcotic or psychotropic drugs or precursor substances) – Addition of proposed import/export activities (of controlled substances) to an import/export licence.