Skip to main content

Controlled substances

You must get permission from the Office of Drug Control and any other relevant authorities to import or export controlled substances into or out of Australia. Controlled substances include medicinal cannabis, narcotics, psychotropic drugs and precursor chemicals.

Help us improve the Office of Drug Control site