Skip to main content

Narcotic and psychotropic drugs

Export and import permits and licences and manufacturing licences are required from the Office of Drug Control (ODC).

The importation or exportation of narcotic and psychotropic substances is prohibited unless the importer or exporter holds a licence and permit issued by the Office of Drug Control (ODC).

Licences are not granted to individuals for the purpose of obtaining medications for personal use. If you are an individual wanting to access medications that are prohibited imports you should consult your doctor.


Help us improve the Office of Drug Control site