You can narrow down the results using the filters
95 result(s) found, displaying 76 to 95
- PublicationsCost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS): Regulation of medicinal cannabisInformation on how ODC implements cost recovery for regulatory activities (2016).
- LegislationNarcotic Drugs Regulation 2016The Narcotic Drugs Regulation 2016 gives effect to licensing the cultivation and production of cannabis and cannabis resins for medicinal and scientific purposes and drugs as provided for under the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967.
- Application formsApplication form: Permit to import precursor substancesApplication form for a permit to import precursor substances controlled under Regulation 5 of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956.
- GuidanceGuidance: Completing import permit applications for precursor substancesGuidance for completing an import permit application for precursor substances.
- LegislationNarcotic Drugs Legislation Amendment Act 2016The Narcotic Drugs Legislation Amendment Act 2016 protects sensitive law enforcement information used in assessing cannabis licence applications.
- LegislationNarcotic Drugs (Licence Charges) Act 2016The Narcotic Drugs (Licence Charges) Act 2016 enables the Office of Drug Control to accept annual charges from cannabis licence holders.
- PublicationsModelling the cost of medicinal cannabisMedicinal cannabis cost modelling is an independent report commissioned by the Department of Health,
- PresentationsPresentation: Commonwealth Medicinal Cannabis Initiative, 4-6 October 2016Presentation regarding the Commonwealth Medicinal Cannabis Initiative, delivered at an information session on 4-16 October 2016.
- Application formsApplication form: vary import and/or export licence details - Add or remove an authorised contactApplication form to vary an import and/or export licence – add or remove an authorised contact
- PublicationsQuestions and answers: Medicinal cannabis consultation and information sessionsA summary of questions and responses put at the July 2016 Consultation and Information Sessions about the Medicinal Cannabis Scheme.
- LegislationCustoms (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956The Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956 allow for import of prohibited substances with permission of administering agencies.
- PresentationsPresentation: Commonwealth Medicinal Cannabis Initiative (Information and consultation sessions)Commonwealth Medicinal Cannabis Initiative (Information and consultation sessions) presented 11-20 July 2016.
- PresentationsPresentation: Commonwealth Medicinal Cannabis Initiative, 11-20 July 2016Presentation regarding the Commonwealth Medicinal Cannabis Initiative, delivered at an information session on 11-20 July 2016.
- International ConventionsConvention on Psychotropic Substances 1971The Convention on Psychotropic Substances establishes an international control system for psychotropic substances.
- International ConventionsSingle Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961The Single Convention aims to combat drug abuse by coordinated international action.
- International ConventionsUnited Nations Convention against illicit traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances of 1988This Convention provides comprehensive measures against drug trafficking, including provisions against money laundering and the diversion of precursor chemicals.
- Application formsApplication form: Licence to import and/or export narcotic psychotropic and precursor substancesApplication form for a licence to import and/or export narcotic psychotropic and precursor substances.
- Application formsApplication form: Medicinal cannabis permit – manufactureApplication form for a medicinal cannabis permit – manufacture.
- Application formsApplication form: vary import and/or export licence detailsApplication form to vary import and/or export licence details.
- LegislationNarcotic Drugs Amendment Bill 2016The Narcotic Drugs Amendment Bill 2016 permits cannabis cultivation for medicinal and related scientific purposes in accordance with the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs 1961.