Apply to vary an existing medicinal cannabis permit – cultivation and production for medicinal or scientific purposes
Information for applicants to apply for a variation to an existing medicinal cannabis permit granted under the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967 – relating to cultivation and production activities for medicinal or scientific purposes.
What variations are possible?
You can apply to change the:
- name of licence holder on the permit (without changing the legal entity) – type 1
- maximum quantities held at any one time (without increasing total authorised quantities within the current permit period) – type 1
- authorised supply pathway categories – type 2
- total authorised quantities within the current permit period – type 3
- authorised cultivation and production activities – type 3.